Who We Are
SE Labs Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09688006, with its registered office at 4 Cromwell Court, New Street, AYLESBURY, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2PB. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register, registration number ZA456311, and act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email at DPO@selabs.uk.
Information That We Collect
SE Labs Ltd processes only your personal information required to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect is:
- Business Email
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Business Telephone Number
- Job Title
We collect information in the below ways:
- Information provided by you in the process of selecting and accepting our services.
- Information collected from Online Web Forms at www.selabs.uk.
- Information collected from Inbound Telephone Enquiries.
- Information collected from Inbound Email Enquiries.
- Submitted Employment CVs
How We Use Your Personal Data
SE Labs Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address.
- We collect your personal data to communicate with you.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
- We have a legal obligation to share your personal data with a third party who provide us with financial advice and payroll services after commencing employment with us.
You have the right to access any personal information that SE Labs Ltd processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use. SE Labs Ltd do not conduct any automated decision-making processes with your data.
If we receive a request from you (or a third party on your behalf) to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting upon the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. SE Labs Ltd uses a third-party to provide certain services and business functions; however, any processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
SE Labs Ltd takes your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data. SE Labs Ltd does not store any personal data outside the EU.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to SE Labs Ltd. However, where such information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
SE Labs Ltd only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Lodging A Complaint
SE Labs Ltd
- Address: SE Labs Ltd, Hill Place House, 55a High Street, Wimbledon, SW19 5BA
- Telephone: +44 (0)203 875 5000
- Email: DPO@SELabs.uk
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Telephone: 0303 123 1113 / 01625 545 745
- Email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/